Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers needed in Leeds and Wakefield.
Maze Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Primary and Secondary trained Teachers for a large group of Trust schools based mainly in the Leeds and Wakefield area.
We are currently supporting the trust with a large number of positions across their schools and are looking for teachers of all specialisms for ongoing temporary contracts and potentially temp to perm positions.
The trust are currently looking to appoint several full time and part time general Cover Teachers (Teacher pay scale) to support their busy teaching teams in addition to the ongoing Specialist cover needed. With this in mind, we are eager to hear from qualified teachers in any specialism to discuss the potential opportunities we have for you within this fantastic Trust.
Both experienced Teachers and NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching
- Good behaviour management skills
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mould eager, young minds.
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Fair pay for your hard work.
- Access to supplementary bonus.
- Access to personalised services and resources, such as coaching, strengthening personal resilience training etc.
Our candidates are more than just a number, they are the foundation of what we do.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.