Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Pay Frequency: Annually
Job Reference: RecCon
Recruitment Consultant /Senior Recruitment Consultant – £24,000 – £30,000 + Commission.
Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant required for Education Recruitment, in Leeds.
- Casual Dress (if so desired).
- Hybrid Working.
- Company Phone & Laptop.
- Extra annual leave between Christmas & New Year.
- Beautiful spacious offices.
- Free On-site parking.
- Early finish Friday.
- Extra day off for Birthdays.
- Dog Friendly.
- Reduced hours during school holidays.
Do you want to be in a job where your hard work can directly affect your monthly income?
Are you a fantastic professional who wants to maximise your earning potential working in an amazing business? Well read on…
Maze Recruitment Group, specialist in Education is looking for an Education Recruitment Consultant or a Senior Recruitment Consultant wanting to take their career and earning potential to the next level.
If you are currently within a Recruitment role but not meeting your ambitions or your earning potential, then this could be the move you need!
Maze Recruitment Group are specialists in Education Recruitment placing primary, secondary and SEN Teachers and support staff into mainstream and special schools across Yorkshire on a temporary, long term or permanent contracts.
We are very candidate and client focussed, so although there are targets and KPIs to support you and motivate you, our focus is relationship building and providing an unrivalled service as opposed to how many calls you make.
We are moving into new offices in Farsley, near Pudsey, a beautiful and spacious restored Mill in stunning estate grounds surrounded by woodlands, perfect for taking a stroll on your break, sitting in the sun enjoying the weather as you work, or walking your dog. On the estate staff can enjoy coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, pubs, Gin bar, Gym, yoga studio, hairdressers, and beauticians. Everything you need within the grounds.
Maze Recruitment Group is a huge advocate for work life balance and encourage staff to work hard, reap the rewards then relax and recoup. We want self-motivated and career driven individuals with an excellent work ethic, who will enjoy being rewarded financially and a good balance of work and home life.
Why work at Maze Recruitment Group?
- Very competitive commission structure.
- Reduced hours during all school holidays.
- Extra day off for birthdays.
- Time off between Christmas and New Year, without affecting your annual leave entitlement.
- Clear and transparent career progression for all staff with opportunities for leadership and managing your own team.
- Team bonding events, team breakfasts, lunches and end of term celebrations.
- Up to 5 days annual leave during term time per year.
- Dog friendly offices, bring your fury friend to work.
- Hybrid working allowing a couple of days working from home.
- Early Friday finishes.
The role will involve business development using our tried and tested strategies, account management of lovely clients (we don’t accept anything else) and working closely with candidates to find them their perfect role.
We will give you all the tools and support you need to be successful in this role, you just need to have the following;
- Experience within recruitment, ideally within the Education sector but not essential.
- Proven track record of successful billings and meeting targets and KPIs.
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed expectations.
- Able to demonstrate successful candidate generation.
- Ability to run your desk as though it was your own business, being accountable and responsible for your decisions and results.
- Excellent ability to follow processes.
- Passionate about going above and beyond for candidates and clients.
- Innovative and demand driven, finding new ways to meet the needs of your candidates and clients.
- Driven, self-motivated, persistent, resilient, not easily derailed or distracted.
- Coachable and eager to develop.
We want forwarding thinking individuals with good business acumen and work ethic. Someone who is looking to take a step up in their career in the next couple of years to a leadership role.
Monday to Friday – No weekends – 7.30am till 5.30pm term time. – Reduced and flexible working hours during all school holidays.
Shortlisted candidates can expect the following process;
Initial informal telephone conversation – Second stage competency & values interview – Profile exercise to make sure this is the right role for you – Meet the team.
Working successfully in our team isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to realise your potential, change your life and learn skills that will render you employable by ANYONE in the future!
Get in touch with your CV to apply!