Maze Recruitment Group urgently requires Teaching Assistant/HLTA’s or Learning Support in Wakeield.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Teaching Assistant across KS1 and KS2 working one-to-one, with SEND or with small groups This is a long-term contract until Christmas.
We are looking for:
- Level 3 qualification – CACHE, NCFE, Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
- Recent experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments.
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff.
- High standards and commitment to making a difference to student’s development.
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities.
Applicants must have experience working with primary aged students as a TA, HLTA or support role. We have a number of vacancies available in the same school in Wakefield.
Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will be working with a trained team of education specialists with a combined experience of over 30 years and an unrivalled reputation within the education market.
Our candidates are more than just a number, they are the foundation of what we do. We take great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.