Maths Teacher urgently required for an immediate start for a ‘Good’ school in Wakefield.
Maze Recruitment Group is working exclusively with a school in Wakefield who require a Teacher of Maths to start as soon as possible to cover a maternity leave for the rest of the academic year.
- Are you an experienced Maths Teacher?
- Are you committed to learning?
- Do you have high expectations?
- Do you want all students to succeed?
- Be confident and courageous?
- Do you believe that everyone should be valued equally?
Then this secondary school could be the place for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and passionate individual, to join a forward-thinking and innovative team in this ‘Good’ school, who has a firm trajectory of becoming ‘Outstanding’.
We are looking for an experienced Teacher of Maths who can provide support and commitment to every student, regardless of their level of ability.
The successful candidate with have:
- Good work ethic.
- Successful track record in teaching KS3 to KS5 Maths.
- UK based experience working as a Teacher of Maths, NQTs may apply.
- QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification but must have experience with the UK curriculum.
- Excellent organisation with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for working with children and raising standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
Students are highly motivated and are driven to achieving excellent results, so you will need to provide them with a challenging, broad and balanced education, within their supportive pastoral system.
- We are seeking to appoint a driven and motivated Maths Teacher who can plan and deliver lessons to KS3 to KS5 students in a supportive faculty.
- The ideal candidate can be at any stage of their career, as the emphasis is on ensuring the continuation of excellent teaching and outcomes for students.
- The candidate should be proactive and have a good range of subject knowledge across all disciplines.
If you feel that you fit our description and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.