Health & Social Care Teacher urgently required!
Teacher of Health & Social Care required for a maternity leave starting in September 2021.
Our client, based in Sheffield, is looking to appoint a Qualified Health and Social Care Teacher to cover a maternity leave, five days per week starting in the new academic year.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the full teaching role including planning, preparation, delivering lessons, marking and any additional responsibilities required.
You will be joining a thriving, ‘Good’ school with a diverse intake. The Health and Social Care department has three members of staff and is successful at both Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, consistently achieving good results. It is a popular option subject with many students choosing to continue with Health and Social Care related study at university. The department offers the Level 1 and 2 BTEC Tech Award at Key Stage 4 and the Level 3 BTEC National qualification at Key Stage 5.
The successful applicant will be proficient in delivering the aforementioned curriculum to a high standard.
Applicants must also have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Available 5 days a week on an ongoing basis.
- Available to start IN September 2021.
- Up to 5 years recent experience teaching in the UK.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a good school so please do apply quickly to ensure you do not miss out on this!
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Fair pay for your hard work.
- Access to supplementary bonus.
- Access to personalised services and resources, such as coaching, strengthening personal resilience training etc.
Our candidates are more than just a number, they are the foundation of what we do.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.