Teacher of Health and Social Care for a September Start in Sheffield.
Maze Recruitment Group are working with a thriving, ‘Good’ school in Sheffield with a diverse intake. They are seeking a Health and Social Care Teacher to join their supportive team for a one-year contract from September 2021 in the first instance.
Suitable for an experienced teacher or a new NQT looking for a supportive school.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent, strongly motivated teacher of psychology and able to teach across the ability range.
- have a passionate commitment to making learning stimulating and relevant for all students.
- be willing to contribute to the wider life of the School.
- be familiar with the BTEC requirements at level 2 and level 3 Health and Social Care.
- have a passionate commitment to making Health and Social Care studies relevant, accessible, and rewarding for all.
- a qualified teacher with recent experience teaching the UK curriculum.
What to expect:
You will be joining a stimulating environment and a supportive place in which to work. There are many opportunities to students and staff alike as the School enjoys an excellent reputation and sees the calibre of its staff as a key strength and like to drive forward their careers. You will be paid fairly from day one and will be fully supported not only by the school but also by your dedicated consultant at Maze Recruitment Group.
If you are a Teacher of Health and Social Care seeking your next fixed term contract, then we want to hear from you.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.