Business Studies & ICT Teacher jobs in Barnsley, immediate start.
- Business Studies Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Computer Science Teachers
Maze Recruitment Group are looking for a Teacher of Business Studies, ICT and/or Computer Science to undertake a long term assignment starting asap. We have a demand for a Teacher who can teach KS3 – KS4 Business Studies, KS3 – KS4 ICT and/or KS3 – KS4 Computer Science, A Level experience is advantageous.
We are working with a school in Barnsley who require a quality Teacher to join their Business & ICT department to cover a maternity cover.
As a Teacher of Business & ICT on a long term or fixed term contract, you will be expected to undertake all aspects of a permanent teaching role from planning, preparing, and delivering quality lessons, raising attainment, managing behaviour, marking and assessing work and attending training, meetings and parent evenings.
The successful applications:
- The teaching jobs we offer will require you to have previous, recent experience within a secondary school in the UK.
- You will need to have strong behaviour management skills and be able to follow and implement classroom activities.
- You must have excellent subject knowledge and a Good/Outstanding track record of delivering quality Business Studies, ICT and Computer Science lessons across all key stages.
- You must have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to undertake a new one.
- Qualified teachers must hold QTS. Newly Qualified teachers are welcome as are equivalently qualified overseas teachers with recent UK experience.
- All applicants have a responsibility to promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people with whom they come into contact, so an excellent understanding of safeguarding is essential.
What you can expect from us:
- Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will have your own personal recruitment consultant who has access to a wide range of opportunities within the education sector in Yorkshire. They will act on your behalf to successfully match you to the roles we have or actively work to find you your ideal position.
- On top of this you will be eligible to ‘Refer a Friend’; if you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term, or permanent roles, you can receive £200 worth of high street vouchers every time you recommend a friend, subject to terms and conditions.
- You have the opportunity for your income to be supplemented with bonuses, subject to terms and conditions.
- You will also have access to coaching support and a range of training aimed at increasing well-being and strengthening personal resilience.
- You will also receive excellent pay rates from day one.
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.