Maze Recruitment Group are seeking a SIMS Data Manager/Data Analyst for an immediate start for a client school in Sheffield.
This is a full-time position which could become permanent for the right person:
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing large amounts of educational data.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in an educational establishment.
- Experience developing and maintaining the School Information Management (SIMS).
- Experience with data analysis, producing progress reports, dealing with staff data and absences and preparation of data for the trust, governors, and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent administrative and ICT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Experience using SIMS in a data related position in a school or local authority or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and people skills.
If you are available immediately, have a DBS on the Update Service and are able to meet the above requirements then we would love to hear from you.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.