School Caretaker required in Leeds
Maze Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Caretaker to work in a primary school in Leeds, on a temporary, long term basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a School Caretaker or within a maintenance role.
Due to the nature of this role shift patterns may be split so having access to a car would be an advantage. Some of the duties that will be required are as follows:
- Carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds, including opening and closing of the premises.
- Regularly checking the proper operation and function of alarms and fire equipment and ensuring emergency exits are not obstructed.
- Liaising with the emergency services including calling out as required.
- Reporting acts of theft or vandalism to Headteacher and/or Police, as necessary.
- General maintenance duties around the school, including cleaning and repair work.
If you have the above skills, knowledge and experience we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.