Maze Recruitment Group urgently requires a fantastic Level 3 Nursery Assistant in Leeds.
We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Nursery Nurse to secure a temp to perm role in our wonderful client who are an Outstanding Private Day Nursery and a fantastic place to work.
We are looking for:
- Level 3 qualification – CACHE, NCFE, Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
- Recent experience in a nursery in the UK.
- The ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff.
- High standards and commitment to making a difference to children’s development.
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities.
- The ability to have fun and work.
- Someone who above all else, loves being around children.
Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will be working with a trained team of education specialists with a combined experience of over 30 years and an unrivalled reputation within the education market.
Our candidates are more than just a number, they are the foundation of what we do. We take great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.