Maths Teacher urgently required.
Maze Recruitment Group is working exclusively with a range of secondary schools across West Yorkshire who have requested CV’s for Maths Teachers. We have a few immediate starts as well as a role to start after October half term.
The contracts we are working on are based in the following Locations:
The duration of each contract varies as does the level of experience required, some of these roles are suitable for NQTs.
Regardless of experience, each role we have requires the successful candidate to have:
- Successful track record in teaching KS3 and KS4 Maths, KS5 is advantageous but not essential.
- UK based experience working as a Teacher of Maths, NQTs may apply.
- QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification but must have experience with the UK curriculum.
- Excellent organisation with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for working with children and raising standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
If you feel that you fit our description and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.