Teacher of History urgently require for a temporary long term contract in Bradford.
Our client, based in Bradford, is looking to appoint a Qualified History Teacher to cover a long-term assignment starting in September, possibly before. This is a temporary assignment to cover a maternity leave.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the full teaching role including planning, preparation, delivering lessons, marking and any additional responsibilities required.
You will be delivering KS3 and KS4 History lessons. This position is a full-time opportunity working in school Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience teaching History at KS3 and KS4 in Secondary Schools
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Available 5 days a week on an ongoing basis
- Available to start this assignment immediately
- Excellent behaviour management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity in a Good school so please do apply quickly to ensure you do not miss out on this!
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Fair pay for your hard work.
- Access to supplementary bonus.
- Access to personalised services and resources, such as coaching, strengthening personal resilience training etc.
Our candidates are more than just a number, they are the foundation of what we do.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.