Geography Teacher job in Wakefield, fixed term contract.
Maze Recruitment Group is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Teacher of Geography to start a long-term placement in September 2021 in a Good school in Wakefield.
You will have experience of working within secondary education and will have taught KS3 and KS4 Geography, KS5 experience is desireable.
- Want to make a positive difference by going the extra mile for the benefit of your students?
- Have the desire and enthusiasm to play an active and collaborative role in enriching students learning experience across the whole school.
- Possess the drive and determination to go beyond ‘Outstanding’ in your own classroom teaching?
- Demonstrate the talent, and interpersonal skills required to inspire and motivate students?
- Want to embed enjoyment and creativity in the history curriculum area?
In return, we offer you:
- An innovative and creative teaching and learning faculty with a team of committed staff.
- Superb professional development opportunities through personalized learning communities.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of humanities faculty which is 100% dedicated to improving the whole learning experience for the students they teach.
The post is full time 5 days a week.
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Fair pay for your hard work.
- Access to supplementary bonus.
- Access to personalised services and resources, such as coaching, strengthening personal resilience training etc.
Our candidates are more than just a number, they are the foundation of what we do.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.