Teacher of Design Technology required in Huddersfield.
DT Teacher required in Huddersfield for a long term contract starting as soon as possible.
- Food Technology
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, and influential Design and Technology Teacher to be a part of a supportive Art and Design Technology Department in a great school in Huddersfield.
The role will include delivery of Food Technology, with experience of delivering other Technology subjects and a broad experience across the Technology spectrum is desirable.
Colleagues at this school are supportive, friendly, and committed to each other’s professional development.
Applicants must be:
- An ‘outstanding’ teacher or aspire to become one.
- Must have QTS and experience delivering quality lessons in the UK.
- Experience teaching Food Technology & Textiles.
- Someone who shares a moral purpose of ensuring that all young people receive the best education possible in a supportive environment from people who care about them.
- Someone who is resilient, dynamic, and passionate about improving the life chances of all children in the community.
If you possess these qualities, we would love to hear from you.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.