Design Technology Technician required in Barnsley.
As a DT Technician you will work as part of a team with teachers, teaching assistants and other support staff and play a crucial role in supporting and improvement of students’ learning experience. You will be responsible for preparing equipment and materials and helping in practical lessons.
As a Design Technology Technician, your role will include:
- preparing, setting up and checking equipment
- supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- putting away equipment after lessons
- ensuring a safe environment
- organising and storing equipment and checking stock
- repairing, maintaining and modifying equipment
- administrative tasks
The role is to start immediately so applicants must have a DBS on the Update Service. This role is initially until the end of the academic year. Previous experience is necessary.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.