Calling all Students and Graduates!
Want a career in teaching?
Looking to undergo a PGCE or SCITT?
Need further experience in schools to strengthen your application?
Maze Recruitment Group have a proven history of supporting Students in their final year of University and Graduates in the early stages of a career in teaching. If you are looking for a career in teaching and are looking to gain classroom experience in a variety of settings, then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
We are looking to further strengthen our pool of Cover Supervisors across Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley and surrounding areas to cater for the high demand we have from our Secondary schools.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are a recent graduate or student looking for experience in schools before applying for a PGCE or similar.
- Have an interest in gaining experience in a classroom.
- Have an outgoing and strong personality.
- Have a drivers licence and your own transport.
Benefits of this role and working with Maze Recruitment Group:
- You will gain valuable experience in a range of classroom settings.
- An opportunity to build a network of contacts in schools, valuable when applying for permanent jobs further in your career.
- Competitive and consistent rates of pay.
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience helping graduates progress in their careers.
- As much or as little work as you want per week.
If you are looking for experience teaching in local schools then we want to hear from you.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.