Sports Graduates required for Cover Supervisor vacancies in Pontefract, Castleford & Hemsworth areas of Wakefield.
Maze Education have a proven history of supporting Sports Graduates in the early stages of career in education. If you are looking for a career in education and are looking to gain classroom experience in a variety of settings, then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
We are looking to further strengthen our pool of Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants across Wakefield, to cater for the high demand we have from Primary and Secondary schools; in particular in Pontefract, Castleford and Hemsworth.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are a recent graduate with experience supervising large groups of young people whether it be coaching or otherwise.
- Have an interest in gaining experience in a classroom.
- Have an outgoing and strong personality.
- Have a clean DBS.
- Have your own transport or willing to travel on public transport across Leeds.
Benefits of this role and working with Maze Education:
- You will gain valuable experience in a range of classroom settings across Leeds and West Yorkshire.
- An opportunity to build a network of contacts in schools, valuable when applying for permanent jobs further in your career.
- Competitive and consistent rates of pay.
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience helping graduates progress in their careers.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.