Are you looking for a career in teaching?
Are you a recent Graduate with a Degree in a relevant school based subject or a current degree student looking to gain experience before applying for a PGCE?
Maze Education are working with a large number of schools throughout the Leeds area who are keen to recruit Cover Supervisors to help with any short term absences.
Perhaps you have worked in a pupil facing environment previously and you’re keen to gain further experience prior to a teaching qualification or similar?
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Manage the classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set. Cover teaching absences, whether with advance notice or on the same day.
- Cover a variety of lessons including English, PE, Science, Maths and Humanities.
- Managing behaviour of pupils.
- You will not have to plan or mark work.
- We are only looking for those who are enthusiastic about working with children.
Maze Education will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmospheres where every child matters.
- Highly supportive and experienced consultants, with strong area and school knowledge.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as good rates of pay.
Our partner schools support the growth and development of its aspiring teachers and therefore, you will be given the chance to take responsibility of full class cover. Your role will see you guided with a strong behaviour policy and give you the chance to show your flair working with young people. You will be a role model to young people and be able to demonstrate determination and drive.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.