Business Studies and ICT Teacher required for a January start at a lovely school in Wakefield.
The successful applications:
- You will need to be an experienced teacher of Business Studies and ICT and must have a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience within a secondary school in the UK.
- You will need to have strong behaviour management skills and be able to follow and implement classroom activities.
- You must have excellent subject knowledge and a Good/Outstanding track record of delivering quality Business Studies and ICT lessons across all key stages.
- You must have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to undertake a new one.
- Qualified teachers must hold QTS. Newly Qualified teachers are welcome as are equivalently qualified overseas teachers with recent UK experience.
- All applicants have a responsibility to promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people with whom they come into contact, so an excellent understanding of safeguarding is essential.
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.