Maze Recruitment Group are seeking a Business Studies, ICT and Computer Science teacher for a permanent role at a lovely school in Wakefield, starting in January 2022.
The role will be teaching Business Studies and Computer Science to A Level and ICT to GCSE. Experience teaching GCSE & A Level Economics is desirable but not essential.
Applicants must have:
- Thorough knowledge of the Curriculum.
- Able to teach Business Studies and Computer Science to A level and ICT to GCSE.
- Ideally experience teaching A Level Economics, but not essential.
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Successful teaching experience at a secondary school, preferably with international students.
- A track record of excellence in the classroom with evidence of good results.
- The ability to work well in a team and the desire and drive to strive for excellence whilst leading by example.
- Ability to work with students who have English as a second language.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate easily, both orally and in writing to a variety of audiences including pupils, parents and colleagues.
- Excellent and effective classroom management skills.
- Be organised and self motivated, with a proven record for meeting deadlines and targets.
- Able to perform well and remain professional whilst under pressure.
If you meet our criteria and are available for a permanent role starting in January please apply now and a member of the team will give you a call.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.