Pay Frequency: Daily
Job Reference: BS&ICT
Business Studies & ICT Teacher required Huddersfield!
Maze Recruitment Group (MRG) are working with a client school in Huddersfield who are looking to recruit an experienced Business Studies & ICT Teacher.
As a Business Studies & ICT Teacher, you will be working with pupils from KS3 – KS4. This role is more focused on Business Studies, however, you will still be required to teach ICT.
Our client school is looking for the right person to start in February 2024, covering for 1 year on a Mat Leave contract, working in a school, Monday to Friday.
- Be responsible for the full teaching role including, planning, preparation, delivering lessons and marking.
- Ability to teach Business Studies & ICT Lessons confidently to KS3 – KS4.
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience teaching and planning Business Studies & ICT lessons.
- An excellent classroom teacher who values and aims to ensure all young people receive the best education, in a supportive environment.
- Available 5 days a week on an ongoing basis
- Available to start this assignment February 2024.
- Excellent classroom management
Newly Qualified teachers are welcome as are equivalently qualified overseas teachers with recent UK experience to apply.
Working with MRG
- We have been working with schools in West and South Yorkshire for 20 years. We work directly with a lot of headteachers and trusts due to our long-standing relationships.
- We pay all our staff in line with AWR so your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee from day one.
- You will have a dedicated education consultant who work on your behalf and offer ongoing support and guidance.
- You will have access to whole range of Accredited CPD free of charge.
- You have access to our Referral Scheme where you can earn up to £200 bonus for each of your friends you refer to us, once they have a qualified period of time.
- You have the opportunity to win exciting rewards and bonus’.
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Maze Recruitment Group Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.